Monday, March 21, 2005


and i wanna believe you, when you tell me that it'll be okay


hrm,
today has been pretty depressing.

there were perks, but the picture is still painted grey.
was at the grand stand as usual (me+hwing were freaked out by jacob's suddn appearances+disappearances..spaceship at the othr end! haha k inside joke) then played bridge and mahjong w nana, jiaying, hwing, karina and other people. sheesh. they jst kpt laughing at me. mahjong was horrid. i ws some freaking laughingstock :( sigh, then we went to the canteen and i thought about a lot of stuff. melancholic. (NANA, im trying not to feel green)

btw karina! i hpe you do cheer up abt the loss of your wallet..

and!

happy belated birthday NANA and MINA!
both you 17 year old babes. pls do nt start making fun of my 16 years okay. -looks pointedly at nana.

anyway. went huiying's hse on sat for a bbq party. rockin mellow time w da at the swing. hahah. pun intended! i ws lost on the way to her hse. as in, TERRIBLY LOST. her bf needed to cycle out to perform a solo search party or smth. haha.

then ystd me+ree dropped by nana's place for a surprise. bought her a coffee cake :D erm, i think me+ree got outta control and ate a little too much of her cake despite initial fears of it being too bitter. us and our coffee aversion. haha but her cake was really yummy! and he mum bought yummy dinner. so i ate like a pig. REALLY LIKE A PIG. i ws bloated bt i ws still forcing food dwn my throat. very bad, wendy. IM FAT, I SWEAR. :(

anyway. we watched lame videos (namely some jessica simpson/britney spears thing ah mah jiggle your fats HAHA ELE, who's line is it anyway, spongebob..) on her comp till i fell asleep. (i think the others did too, only found ree laughing at the screen like a retard at the end of it) then tanny+nana taught us bridge! mighty exciting, if only i wsnt such a slow poke.

amazed that i still managed to wake up early ths morning.

anyway. off i go.
im drowning in my sorrows :(
okay thts very melodramatic of me.
whatever, wendy.

yea i try to believe you, but i dont


Amor , no es amor (if this aint love)
More than my feelings (what am i doing wrong)
Amor, no es amor (if this aint love)
Its just an illusion that i have in my heart
More than my feelings (what am i doing wrong)